Friday, June 5, 2015

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch...

As we were reading scriptures as a family tonight I saw the most beautiful lighting of our view from the setting sun. I wanted to abandon scripture reading and go take photo's but didn't.


I withstood the temptation and figured that God would make it even more beautiful or I would capture something just as great another time.



By the time we ended, it was still gorgeous outside. I'm not sure the photo captures what my eye sees. And we're talking about my good Nikon camera, not my phone camera...


Side view...


I think God granted my wish...


Whaddaya think?



'Course no lighting can make the view of the trampoline very good...


Do you see it?

\
Look hard...

Peel those eyeballs (as my mom would say).

No comments:

Post a Comment

>