Friday, March 14, 2014

bright idea



So one day I was looking for something in my jewelry box and I discovered a tangled mess of necklaces. I think it took me three days to untangle them all. Well that's just unacceptable.  I don't know how it got so bad, but I needed a jewelry box intervention.  Every crafty challenge needs a little inspiration right?  Well I'm sure you know what comes next...

Pinterest.

I just didn't come across any jewelry holders that I loved.  And believe me I looked.

Hard.

Then I had an idea.

A bright one!







I looked and looked and looked on our weekly treasure hunts until i finally found this lamp.





One of my kids objected to me spray painting it silver until he saw it after.











I started hanging necklaces and i just didn't love it.



So I channeled my inner chandelier.






 This I love. ♥


(The light bulbs I don't love, but that's another story.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

>