Monday, June 30, 2014

Where the buffalo roam...

I've always lived in one land locked western state or another.
 
Where I always wanted to live was on a beach somewhere...
 
But this place really can't be beat. Just look at this scenery...
 
 
Buffalo (or Bison)(or Tantanka if that suits you better) right in our back yard!
(Well not literally. They are up the road a bit.)
 
 
 
Seeing fields at every turn is somehow comforting to me.  Maybe it's because I like to eat and all those gorgeous fields represent food to me. 
Maybe it's just because I love the color green...
Or maybe because it's peaceful and serene...
 
 
Fence love.
 
 
 
Stream love.
 
 
So I may not live on a beach somewhere, but I don't think there is anywhere else I'd rather be right now... and there are always vacations for some beach time. (hint hint hubby) (When it's -40° F here;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>