Saturday, July 12, 2014

Caribbean of the West

So you know how I've said I have always wanted to live by (or on) the beach? Well yesterday I had the chance to visit one. Our very own turquoise blue waters with sandy beaches and play in the waves. This is considered the Caribbean of the West.

  I think we were met with the wests version of a tropical storm, but yes, the turquoise water was AH-mazing! 
 
 
If you've never heard of, or experienced Bear Lake, you need to go. Just go. It's amazing. I'm not sure I would have ever made it there if I hadn't had a family reunion to attend.
 
 
We're going back when it's better weather. Maybe for mine and my hubby's birthday next month. Woot!
 

 
The water, the sand, the shopping! 
 
This store! 
 
Can't wait to go back.  Can. Not. Wait.
 
This store is near the North Beach area. If you love antiques and fun trinkets and yummy food, stop.  You can't miss this place.
 
 
The weather wasn't great, but it was still so much fun.  The kids had never experienced a beach before so it was pretty epic.
 
In a hypothermic kind of way...
 
 
Oh, and the sand... 
 
 
 My littlest was in sea shell heaven.  Teeth chattering, goose bumps and shivering, but didn't want to stop playing.
 
 
Can't wait to go back!  I wonder if you can rent steel drums there... 
 
Hey mon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>