Tuesday, September 2, 2014

hooked--Homemade Hook Board

Living in the country means that you can't just drive to the local hardware store to get everything you need to make that DIY project look Pinterest worthy. 

Sometimes that means mismatched screws and repurposed lumber for your project.  I'm just glad that I had screws and repurposed lumber that worked because I'm tired of my bags on my floor.  I need hooks!

 My floor is for my dirty laundry. 

Juuuuuuust kidding...sort of.

Here's the "new" hook board...

Mismatched screws and all...




My 9 year old son asked me if this was the new backpack rack because it had five hooks.


Yeaaaaaahhhhh... no.

It's for all my bags.  I'm starting to feel like a bag lady.  Nothing compared to my mom, but I'm getting there...




I used what I had.  I've been collecting those hooks for some time now waiting to make the perfect hook board.

hmmmmm....

  It's perfect in it's function.  Let's just go with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>