Friday, September 26, 2014

Wish list



After reading my favorite bloggers post on her new, loved robotic vacuum, I realized that I needed to start a wish list.  I needed to.  I'm always the one to say, I can do that, or I have a broom I can do that myself, or I can cut my own hair. But that's another story...

Anyway, my hubby doesn't like to give necessary items for gifts.  That is very nice.  I love that about him.  I don't think I'd really love getting a broom for Christmas or Laundry soap (I have made that myself too).  But we mom's are busy and there is so much other stuff to do that wouldn't it be nice to have something to help that doesn't roll it's eyes or have to "go to the bathroom" when it's time to help out?  Wouldn't it?  (Not talking about you B Rex.)

So this is my domestic wish list because yes I have a vacuum, but this one runs itself. 


Hey, I could have put THIS on my wish list...




No.  Instead of putting on my wish list a Vintage car  (driven by Jay Leno?) I'm asking for a much tinier vehicle that sucks up our families dirt. 

Am I crazy?  Maybe my list SHOULD have diamonds and luxury cars on it...

Or diamond cars!!!




I'd say, I little tiny robot vacuum isn't too much to ask for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>