Tuesday, October 14, 2014

convalescing

So I'm laying here in bed convelescing convelessing trying to get my back better (again) and realize I haven't told you about my ultimate yard sale score.
 
 
We went yard sale-ing--that's a thing where you hit several yard sales in one morning--and found a few really great things, but the score of the day was this quilt.
 
You want to know how much I gave for this?
 
Nothing.
 
Nada.
 
Zilch.
 
0.
 
 
Why?

*cricket cricket*


 Because there was cat urine on it. On just one corner.

"I was just gonna throw it away."
"But if you think you can get it clean you can have it."
 
 
 
 
 
I'll take it. :)

*trying not to act too excited*
 
 
I have a washer...
 
And Oxi Clean...
 
And a free new quilt.
 
Here kitty kitty...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

>