Friday, January 27, 2012

brownie in a mug


Sometimes you just need a treat. 




Have you ever heard of one minute cake in a mug?   Some of you probably have.  It. Is. DeLIGHTful.  Upon googling a recipe, I came across BROWNIES in a mug.

 D. I. V. I. N. E.

 I call brownies in a mug, wait for it...


BUG.

It's simple, delicious, fast, just one serving so-you-aren't-tempted-to-eat-half-the-pan, and did I mention delicious?

Here's the link I found that I tried and loved.
Here's the recipe:

BROWNIE
 
Units: US | Metric

Directions:


  1. In a 12 oz  mug, add water, butter, vanilla and dash of salt. Whisk well.
  2. Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
  3.         Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
  4. Enjoy with a spoon.
  5.  Careful brownie will be hot.
  There are no eggs so if it's undercooked a bit, it's like a molten brownie with a gooey center that you don't have to worry about.  




 


not gorgeous but DELICIOUS

add vanilla bean ice cream
Voila'!



4 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome!!! I'm going to have frozen yogurt with mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen yogurt, whipped cream, frozen whipped cream, milk, nothing at all, you name it, its going to be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I should have made tonight!! I was craving brownies but Barry said no...said he was getting too fat or something. ;) Next time i guess.

    ReplyDelete

>