Wednesday, July 4, 2012

blue, white and red

Happy 4th everybody! 

So, my husband can get up earlier on his day off than he ever can on the days he works...

lucky us!


So, my hubby asks me last night what I want for breakfast.

I threw out the first red, white and blue foods I could think of.



BLUEberry pancakes, and strawberries.

He threw in the ice cream and whipped cream...


What a great way to start off the day.  A day full of activities to celebrate the birth of my country...

but no fireworks for us.  We've made a conscious decision to not use them this year since the whole 

state of Utah is on fire.

There are designated areas that you can go to light fireworks, and we MAY do that, but we'll see...

Happy Fourth Everybody!!!

Here's my idea of a patriotic dress...

 It's a hand-me-down from her big sis whom I made this for 5 or 6 years ago.  




There's a smile... turkey.







No comments:

Post a Comment

>