Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Breakfast smoothies

It's a smoothie kind of morning.
 
Do you ever wake up full of hope, looking forward to the future,  having feelings of child like excitement?  Well, that was my morning.  And after yesterday, *sigh* it is a much needed and welcome feeling.
 
So to celebrate,  we made smoothies! :)  We meaning me and my sweet five year old sweetheart Abby-girl.  She climbed in bed with me in the middle of the night and slept in (how would that be?!) and woke up with rosey cheeks so I thought smoothies were just what the doctor ordered!
 
 

 
I didn't do anything fancy this morning.  Sometimes I juice veggies and add them,  but not this morning.  It's a simple happy day. 
 
Orange concentrate.
Ice.
Filtered water.
Banana.
 
Simple no?
 

straw or spoon? 

instagram
 
 I believe that you can add anything to orange juice concentrate and it will taste good.  Believe me I have put that to the test. I've juiced everything from carrots to onions and if added to orange it's drinkable. How's that for a parable of life... If When life gives you onions,  add a sun kissed orange and it will all be ok (and tasty).
 
 
 
I hope you all have a happy filled smoothie kind of day! :)
 
aaahhhhh...
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very delicious! Especially if ypu made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "'cause food always tastes better when someone else makes it", right ma?

      Delete

>