Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo editor

I have a good friend who is a photographer.  A real photographer.  He hates photo shop and I'm guessing all the other versions of it,  but I'm here to tell you that for me,  I love it!
I am an amateur (at best) click-it-from-my-phone kind of photographer.  I have family members who are really good photographers so it should be in my genes right?  Yeah,  not so much.  So until I get good at it,  (or at least better) I will use my photo editor and I'll tell you why.  When I see something beautiful and have to take a picture of it (with my phone) it doesn't usually turn out as vibrant as how I see it,  so I spruce it up a bit...
How my phone sees it...

How I see it...


(maybe without the fade frame;)
 
And how instagram sees it :)


So, what do you think?
Spend hundreds on classes and equipment or download a free photo editor app?

Well, the app will do for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>