Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Uses For Hydrogen Peroxide

 HYDROGEN PEROXIDE


Here is one of my favorite tips.  Hydrogen Peroxide is one of those things that I couldn't do without.  I soak all our toothbrushes in it to disinfect them and I know it makes a difference. We don't get sick as much. If I get a canker sore I swish my mouth with it and it's gone the next day.

One day my little son face planted and got a major bloody nose.  The older kids rushed to his aid with a white bath towel.  That's ok though, because I have Hydrogen Peroxide to remove that.  I poured it on the towel, let it bubble and threw in the wash.  Good as new.
 
 My husband hunts and comes home with bloody clothes.  Again, no problem getting that blood out of his clothes.

I've used it on acne and it works!  I just put it on a cotton ball and rub it on the blemish and it really gets rid of it fast.  I'm amazed.

I haven't used it on all of the rest of these tips except for of course cuts and scrapes, but will give them a try now that I know all of these other uses.
  • As a mouthwash and gargle
  • In relaxing baths and foot baths
  • To sanitize toothbrushes, and dentures
  • As a produce wash, to keep fruits and veggies fresh longer
  • To disinfect compost pails, cutting boards, and scrub brushes
  • For washing carpets, floors, and windows
  • Stripping wood furniture, and cleaning wooden decks
  • Removing mold
  • To brighten laundry & remove stains (especially great for removing blood)
  • To clean out aquariums
  • To keep the water clean in fish farming
  • In gardening: As a plant fertilizer and plant spray
  • To clean swimming pools and spas, as an alternative to chlorine
  • Taxidermists use it to clean and whiten bones…..
  • It's used in making cheese
  • Aseptic packaging (those weird little boxes that food comes in) are sprayed with it
  • It is used in products for whitening teeth, treating acne, and cleaning contact lenses
  • Oh, and it's also great for cleaning cuts and skin infections.      source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

>