Monday, December 3, 2012

tree

Meanwhile back at the ranch, we are still decorating for Christmas.

We had the tree up in it's stand for a full week before we had the time as a family to decorate it.

The youngest is four and a half and  isn't a full danger to the tree, but I did have to take all the candy canes off the tree because it was a constant battle just in the day and a half we had them on it.




 Pick your battles right?


Because she is still very interested in the real tree, I thought I'd make one of her own.

Here is the idea from Pinterest...
http://pinterest.com/pin/166422148701937036/

 We (by we I mean me) cut out ornaments (and a super monkey cape) all morning and this is what we have.




Hopefully, now she will leave the real tree alone...



Hopefully.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

>