Monday, June 3, 2013

Hydrangeas


 I just wanted to post some pictures of beautiful flowers and let you know that I am still alive.




 My husband and I started a "small" business and it has taken every bit of my time.




I will have to blog about that when I get a moment to breathe...


 But in the meantime, I wanted some lovely flowers on my blog...

I love flowers.

My thoughtful hubby gave me a live Hydrangea plant for mothers day and miraculously enough, I haven't killed it yet.

I would love some tips on these plants as I live in a dry hot climate and I don't know how well these do here.  I mean, I am the queen of googling, but tried and true helpful hints are the best.

If you live in a hot dry climate, and can keep Hydrangeas alive leave a comment on how you keep yours alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

>