Tuesday, August 20, 2013

the wild frontier

So because this is my blog, I can put a shameless plug in for my hubby's jerky. 

My hubby makes the most amazing jerky and people have been telling him for a long time that he should sell it.  So he is.

He found a USDA approved facility that produces jerky and contacted them, they met, talked shook on it and the process began.

In that process, he had to convert his recipe to fit the makers process, go through many test batches (that was fun for the whole family), get government approval on his recipe, and label. 

Now that that's all finished, he is in like Flynn.  He's cooking with gas now.  He's able to sell to the public, so look for him on Facebook, or contact me to hook you up with the best jerky in the world.

https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmanjerky 


No comments:

Post a Comment

>