Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Frontier Chic Table

Okay, so yesterday I was going to whip out a peg board.

Have pegs, have board aaaaaaaaaaand thanks to my mad skillz, I now have a new project...






Oops.

Well, that's not what came out of my mouth when I realized I just drilled a hole in our kitchen table.  It was my mom's word.  I borrowed it.

Chipping paint, banged corners, country white... it's all part of that "frontier chic" that we love in our country living life, but drilling a hole (in my spot none-the-less) that is just a "hole" other story.

Needless to say, I have some fixin' to do which is actually fine because a table makeover is a bit overdue apparently since after seeing the hole I created my hubby announced that he doesn't like our table anymore anyway. :(

So needless to say, the peg board project is now on the back burner.  To simmer for awhile.  Pegs are back in their bottle and the board is standing in the corner (BAD board!) and I'm going to "search up" table makeovers.

Table needs some help.

*sigh*

Well I do love a good project. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>