Monday, February 9, 2015

Hope Chest Makeover-Chapter 3.5

I took to the paint in an effort to not spend any more money on this cedar chest makeover.
Really I haven't spent any money but the original $40 it cost (5 years ago) and the cost of the stain. I'm going to have to cough up some cash for drawer pulls and new spindly legs, but that is where I want the spending to end.

 Put ME in charge of the deficit! ha!



Another reason I didn't want to use an applique is because I wanted to honor the original blonde woodwork.  That sort of helps me get over the guilt of changing it up so much.  

Is this just me?  

Does anyone else have this problem?

No?

As for this old blonde, I think I hear a giddy brunette with a couple of blonde highlights loving her new do...


Now for new knobs and legs...

Is this a metaphor for my life???

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

>