Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cedar Chest Makeover-Chapter...What chapter am I on?

I know I've stated before on this little blog how "frugal" I am.  Well, I hate to spend money unless it's necessary.  I was thinking about it the other day and realized that even if I had loads of the green stuff, ya know, like a money tree growing out back, I still would only spend as little as I had to and give the rest to OURRESCUE or some worthwhile non-profit like that.  (Seriously. If I had a million dollars...)

ANYway...

I found the legs I wanted for the chest makeover back when I started it and they were six dollars and some change EACH and so I just put them in the "shopping cart" and kept searching, well when I realized that they were the only legs that would do, I went back to my shopping cart and I was notified that the price jumped up to $11 and change EACH!  So I said nay nay nay nay never mind, I'm not going to spend more on the legs than I did on the chest initially. So I kept on looking.

*cue hold music*

Well, a few days ago, I found them again for the six and change price and I ordered them! Phew! And the little brackets too. Which I'm still waiting on. But look at these beautiful curvy legs...


Yes, they are painted a dark brown, yes I am going to have to make some changes and no I'm not sure exactly how to proceed, but I'm sure going to have fun figuring it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

>