Friday, March 13, 2015

Cedar Chest Makeover Chapter 5 (technically)-attaching the legs


Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology.
We can make it better than it was before.

It's the six dollar (a leg)....

Bionic Cedar Chest!


*cue bionic sounds*

  (Remember the "before"?)


And the way before?


(Heck, here's chapter one, two, three, three point five, and can't remember what chapter I'm on in case you're just tuning in.)



The way it sits now doesn't look too bad in a 
I'm-tired-from-a-long-day-of-jerky-making-and-leg-attaching
 kind of way.
Buuuuuuuttttt,......I already sanded one of them.

So now, I'm back to the drawing board.
I might paint the whole darn thing gray, I just don't know yet...


For now it'll just stay hidden in the way back. 

Credit goes to hubby. He was the surgeon that attached the legs. 
But I helped!
Just call me Nurse Betty.


He asked if now I wanted to add new spindly feet to my bookcase. 

Um Yes. 

And why stop there? 

Couches could use some new feet (and custom slip covers) so it looks like I'll glove up and get ready for surgery...

*cue bionic sounds*

No comments:

Post a Comment

>