Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Strawberry Crisp



For the two of you who wanted the recipe to this delicious Strawberry Crisp, I give you--- 

Fruit Crisp:

4 cups fruit

Cream together:

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flour
3/4 cup oats

Mix and sprinkle over fruit:

1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup water

Layer fruit in bottom of an 8x12" baking dish. Pour wet mixture over fruit, then with hands crumble dry mix over fruit. Add nuts if desired. Bake at 350° (F) for 40 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Makes 8-10 servings.

This is my ESIL Jenny's recipe. It's the best I've ever had. I've used this recipe with apples, peaches, plums, and now strawberries. I imagine it would be delicious with almost any fruit.

Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>