Friday, November 23, 2012

what happens in Vegas...

Just a little sunshine for those of you having cool or cold Thanksgiving holiday weather...


 We were invited south for Thanksgiving day feast with my brother, his family, his wife's family my sister and her family, my dad and his wife. 

South means VEGAS baby!!!
Actually it's "Suburban Las Vegas", but I'll just refer to it as Vegas, because "HENDERSON baby" just doesn't have the same ring to it.



My SIL Sandra's parents are the best.   They will always have a special place in my heart.  They grow their own lemons.  Home grown citrus is the best in my opinion.  When we were getting ready to leave they made sure to send some home grown sunshine home with us...to our home.

Look at these beauties! 



Here are some pics from Thanksgiving day that I didn't take because, well, because I was cooking and chatting and not worrying about a thing...


Thanks Tanner for letting me steal the pics you took and posted on fb.  My nephew Tan the man.

Photo courtesy MaryLynn Evans (my sista).  She's the photog in my family...not me. 

courtesy ML Evans

We had a great time getting a little extra sunshine in Nevada.  Great family and friends, great food, great weather, great time.

Thanks Kelly.  Love you.

Thank you Marion and Gordon for a little extra sunshine. 


I guess, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>